- 34 M Wordlist Subdomain Brute Force
- Asn Based Network Scan
- Asset Discovery and Vulnerability Scanning
- Custom Subdomain Brute Force Wordlist From Ip Ranges
- Enumerate Cloud Resources
- Full Subdomain Enumeration
- Get Ips and Cnames
- Github Recon and Scanner
- Hostnames S3 Bucket Finder
- Simple Content Discovery
- Creating a Workflow
- Downloading a Result
- Executing a Workflow
- How Do Machines Work
- Keeping Track of a Run
- Navigating in Workflow Editor
- Saving a Workflow and History
- Scheduling a Workflow
- Using Workflows From Library
- Concepts and Architecture
- Spaces and Projects
- Trickest CLI
Trickest platform provides several types of ready-to-go nodes to be used in workflows:
- Tools - most advanced ready-to-go community tools,
- Scripts - advanced ready-to-go customizable bash scripts made by Trickest,
- Splitter - util node for executing a specific set of connected nodes within a workflow multiple times in batches, in parallel.
Node I/O and connections
Nodes can be interconnected via data dependencies defined between their inputs and outputs. Data is passed from one node’s output to another node’s input.
Each node has a predefined set of inputs that vary from node to node. At least one input needs to be set. The value of an input can be passed from the output of another node or stubbed (hardcoded).
Inputs have a few important properties:
- They are named.
- They are typed. Several types are provided:
|String||String input's value is a simple text value (e.g. |
|Boolean||Boolean input is also known as a flag in the hacking community. Value is true for activating given behavior.|
|File input's value can be either file uploaded to Trickest Platform, |
or URL of the publicly available file (e.g.
|Folder||Folder input's value is URL of publicly available GIT repository.|
Output is the result of a node execution, ready to be downloaded or used as an input of other nodes.
Two types of output are provided - file and folder. The type of output that is produced, is determined by the logic of the node itself.
|File||By default, output is |
|Folder||By default, output is a folder on |
Nodes are interconnected via data dependencies defined between their inputs and outputs. Data is passed from one node’s output to another node’s input.
Get a Video Demo
Fill out and submit this form to receive an in-depth video demo of the Trickest platform.
Talk To Sales
Fill out the form and we'll get back to you about any questions you have on our products, services, pricing, or scheduling a demo.