- 34 M Wordlist Subdomain Brute Force
- Asn Based Network Scan
- Asset Discovery and Vulnerability Scanning
- Custom Subdomain Brute Force Wordlist From Ip Ranges
- Enumerate Cloud Resources
- Full Subdomain Enumeration
- Get Ips and Cnames
- Github Recon and Scanner
- Hostnames S3 Bucket Finder
- Simple Content Discovery
- Creating a Workflow
- Downloading a Result
- Executing a Workflow
- How Do Machines Work
- Keeping Track of a Run
- Navigating in Workflow Editor
- Saving a Workflow and History
- Scheduling a Workflow
- Using Workflows From Library
- Concepts and Architecture
- Spaces and Projects
- Trickest CLI
Uploading and using private Files
Uploading private file
- Open Files page, accessible through Global Left Sidebar by clicking the Files icon.
- Click the Upload button.
- Drag and drop, or browse local file you want to upload.
File Max SizeFiles larger than 2GB cannot be uploaded.
Using private uploaded file in Workflow
The private file can be used in the workflow - through File Input Node. In the Right sidebar, find previously uploaded file and select it.
Above you can see setting private, previously uploaded, resolvers.txt file as an input of amass tool.
Upload Private Files from a Workflow
To upload a private file from a workflow, you can use the
put-trickest-files node. This node enables you to upload a file, such as the output of a tool or workflow that you want to store for future use. It maintains the file name during the upload process.
put-trickest-files node accepts three types of inputs:
- Input content: Use either
input-folderdepending on how many files you want to upload.
- Token: You can authenticate the node using your Trickest token by using either
- Dependency: The
dependencyinput allows you to specify a node that must execute before this one. For example, if you want to compare the results of your workflow’s runs, you can link a
get-trickest-filesnode to this input to ensure that you obtain the previous version of the file before writing the current file. You can refer to this workflow template for additional information on how to implement this process.
Get a Video Demo
Fill out and submit this form to receive an in-depth video demo of the Trickest platform.
Talk To Sales
Fill out the form and we'll get back to you about any questions you have on our products, services, pricing, or scheduling a demo.