- 34 M Wordlist Subdomain Brute Force
- Asn Based Network Scan
- Asset Discovery and Vulnerability Scanning
- Custom Subdomain Brute Force Wordlist From Ip Ranges
- Enumerate Cloud Resources
- Full Subdomain Enumeration
- Get Ips and Cnames
- Github Recon and Scanner
- Hostnames S3 Bucket Finder
- Simple Content Discovery
- Creating a Workflow
- Downloading a Result
- Executing a Workflow
- How Do Machines Work
- Keeping Track of a Run
- Navigating in Workflow Editor
- Saving a Workflow and History
- Scheduling a Workflow
- Using Workflows From Library
- Concepts and Architecture
- Spaces and Projects
- Trickest CLI
Using a pre-built Workflow from Library
To use any pre-built workflow from our Library, same workflow needs to be copied into your private space and optional project:
- Open the Library page by selecting Library icon in Global Left Sidebar
- Find desired workflow and select its card to open Details page
- Click the Copy button and set space (and optionally project) in which workflow will be copied
- Workflow is successfully copied and ready to be opened in Workflow Builder
Set up workflow
Each pre-built workflow is described using special building components - notes. Provide required inputs, displayed in Configuration note, and execute the workflow as is. Or feel free to continue modifying it for further needs.
Knowledge HubCheck out our Knowledge Hub to learn by example how to set up any pre-built workflow, how it works and how can be further modified.
Results note refers to node(s) containing final workflow results ready to be viewed and downloaded once workflow finishes its execution.
Get a Video Demo
Fill out and submit this form to receive an in-depth video demo of the Trickest platform.
Talk To Sales
Fill out the form and we'll get back to you about any questions you have on our products, services, pricing, or scheduling a demo.