- 34 M Wordlist Subdomain Brute Force
- Asn Based Network Scan
- Asset Discovery and Vulnerability Scanning
- Custom Subdomain Brute Force Wordlist From Ip Ranges
- Enumerate Cloud Resources
- Full Subdomain Enumeration
- Get Ips and Cnames
- Github Recon and Scanner
- Hostnames S3 Bucket Finder
- Simple Content Discovery
- Creating a Workflow
- Downloading a Result
- Executing a Workflow
- How Do Machines Work
- Keeping Track of a Run
- Navigating in Workflow Editor
- Saving a Workflow and History
- Scheduling a Workflow
- Using Workflows From Library
- Concepts and Architecture
- Spaces and Projects
- Trickest CLI
Workflow Performance Optimization
How to speed up my workflow?
Trickest ables you to create multiple branches within a workflow and execute each concurrently before seamlessly merging back into a single flow. Achieve parallelism in following way:
- Arrange a minimum of 2 nodes with same machine type defined, or use Splitter node
- Increase the number of machines on executing a workflow. Check how to assign number of machines to a run and have full control over the number of parallel threads.
2. Process in batches
Trickest ables you to process requests given to a specific tool, script, or whole workflow’s branch, in batches by using Splitter nodes. Splitter allow you to split a file into smaller chunks (single-line or line-ranges) and pass them to multiple duplicates of the target. Check how to use Splitters and process in batches in parallel.
Get a Video Demo
Fill out and submit this form to receive an in-depth video demo of the Trickest platform.
Talk To Sales
Fill out the form and we'll get back to you about any questions you have on our products, services, pricing, or scheduling a demo.