- 34 M Wordlist Subdomain Brute Force
- Asn Based Network Scan
- Asset Discovery and Vulnerability Scanning
- Custom Subdomain Brute Force Wordlist From Ip Ranges
- Enumerate Cloud Resources
- Full Subdomain Enumeration
- Get Ips and Cnames
- Github Recon and Scanner
- Hostnames S3 Bucket Finder
- Simple Content Discovery
- Creating a Workflow
- Downloading a Result
- Executing a Workflow
- How Do Machines Work
- Keeping Track of a Run
- Navigating in Workflow Editor
- Saving a Workflow and History
- Scheduling a Workflow
- Using Workflows From Library
- Concepts and Architecture
- Spaces and Projects
- Trickest CLI
Enumerate Github Users
Category: Secret Discovery
Inputs for this workflow are the target organization name and GitHub token, if you want to test what users are accessible from the outside, you can use an arbitrary GitHub Token
Execution and results
After setup workflow is ready to be executed. Once workflow’s last node,
verify script, is finished result can be viewed and downloaded.
verify script will contain all of the valid GitHub Usernames you can use in different workflows or expand this workflow for even better results.
Try it out!
This workflow is available in the Library, you can copy it and execute it immediately!
Improve this workflow
Get a Video Demo
Fill out and submit this form to receive an in-depth video demo of the Trickest platform.
Talk To Sales
Fill out the form and we'll get back to you about any questions you have on our products, services, pricing, or scheduling a demo.