- 34 M Wordlist Subdomain Brute Force
- Asn Based Network Scan
- Asset Discovery and Vulnerability Scanning
- Custom Subdomain Brute Force Wordlist From Ip Ranges
- Enumerate Cloud Resources
- Full Subdomain Enumeration
- Get Ips and Cnames
- Github Recon and Scanner
- Hostnames S3 Bucket Finder
- Simple Content Discovery
- Creating a Workflow
- Downloading a Result
- Executing a Workflow
- How Do Machines Work
- Keeping Track of a Run
- Navigating in Workflow Editor
- Saving a Workflow and History
- Scheduling a Workflow
- Using Workflows From Library
- Concepts and Architecture
- Spaces and Projects
- Trickest CLI
Saving a Workflow and History
Local workflow changes
After some workflow changes are made, using Workflow Builder, both Save (saving local changes) and Revert changes (revert workflow state to the latest saved) calls to action, in Actions Bar, become enabled. The indicator of unsaved changes becomes visible in the top right corner of the Builder tab.
Keep track of changes you’ve made to your workflow with a Workflow History, containing a list of workflow versions explicitly saved through the time.
- Explore a timeline of versions by clicking the Workflow history icon (Actions Bar).
- Restore specific version by clicking on it in a timeline of versions.
- Delete specific version by using the Delete option available in
- Edit name and description of specific version by using the Edit option available in
Get a Video Demo
Fill out and submit this form to receive an in-depth video demo of the Trickest platform.
Talk To Sales
Fill out the form and we'll get back to you about any questions you have on our products, services, pricing, or scheduling a demo.