- 34 M Wordlist Subdomain Brute Force
- Asn Based Network Scan
- Asset Discovery and Vulnerability Scanning
- Custom Subdomain Brute Force Wordlist From Ip Ranges
- Enumerate Cloud Resources
- Full Subdomain Enumeration
- Get Ips and Cnames
- Github Recon and Scanner
- Hostnames S3 Bucket Finder
- Simple Content Discovery
- Creating a Workflow
- Downloading a Result
- Executing a Workflow
- How Do Machines Work
- Keeping Track of a Run
- Navigating in Workflow Editor
- Saving a Workflow and History
- Scheduling a Workflow
- Using Workflows From Library
- Concepts and Architecture
- Spaces and Projects
- Trickest CLI
Use this method to import the output of a specific execution of a finished node. This is ideal in cases where you want to manually review the output of a node before using it in another workflow.
- Open the workflow execution that you want to import from.
- Select a completed node.
- You will be switched to the
outputtab automatically, where you can copy the URL of this node’s output using the icon in the upper right corner of the output panel. The URL format is
4. Switch to the workflow that you want to import the output into.
5. Paste copied URL as a
file input value for the desired node.
Use this method to dynamically import the output of a node’s latest execution (or all executions). This is ideal in cases where you want to essentially split up a big workflow into smaller sub-workflows that connect together regardless of any specific execution.
- Open the workflow that you want to import into
- Head to the search in Left sidebar, and find get-trickest-output.
- Drag it and drop it into your canvas and connect the following inputs:
- workflow-id: The ID of the workflow that you want to import from. Open your workflow in Workflow Details page (https://trickest.io/dashboard/workflows/<workflow_ID>), or Builder page (https://trickest.io/editor/<workflow_ID>). Last UUID in URL represents workflow ID.
- node-id: The ID of the node whose output you want to import.
- token: Your Trickest Authentication token.
- all-outputs: Specify whether to collect the outputs of all previous executions or the latest one only (optional)
get-trickest-output runs, it will mirror the output of
httprobe’s latest run.
Note: The output file will be inside a folder named after the run ID, so keep in mind that you will have to copy it to the
out folder if you want to use it as an input file to another tool. The easiest way to do this is through a
recursively-cat-all script node.
Get a Video Demo
Fill out and submit this form to receive an in-depth video demo of the Trickest platform.
Talk To Sales
Fill out the form and we'll get back to you about any questions you have on our products, services, pricing, or scheduling a demo.