- 34 M Wordlist Subdomain Brute Force
- Asn Based Network Scan
- Asset Discovery and Vulnerability Scanning
- Custom Subdomain Brute Force Wordlist From Ip Ranges
- Enumerate Cloud Resources
- Full Subdomain Enumeration
- Get Ips and Cnames
- Github Recon and Scanner
- Hostnames S3 Bucket Finder
- Simple Content Discovery
- Creating a Workflow
- Downloading a Result
- Executing a Workflow
- How Do Machines Work
- Keeping Track of a Run
- Navigating in Workflow Editor
- Saving a Workflow and History
- Scheduling a Workflow
- Using Workflows From Library
- Concepts and Architecture
- Spaces and Projects
- Trickest CLI
- it uses Shannon Entropy to find private keys,
- it searches through git logs,
- it unpacks compressed archives (e.g. zip, tar.gz etc.),
- it supports advanced search using simple rules (details below),
- it searches for hardcoded passwords,
- it is fully customizable.
Basic Usage Example
Pass a path to the folder containing files to be analysed, to the
You can customize your search by using any of following dumpstediver inputs:
min-key-length- String type value, specifies the minimum key length to be analyzed (default is “”).
max-key-length- String type value, specifies the maximum key length to be analyzed (default is “80”).
Additional analyzing using defined rules
advanced-analysis boolean input to additionally analyzed all files using rules specified in tool’s rules.yaml file:
Get a Video Demo
Fill out and submit this form to receive an in-depth video demo of the Trickest platform.
Talk To Sales
Fill out the form and we'll get back to you about any questions you have on our products, services, pricing, or scheduling a demo.