- 34 M Wordlist Subdomain Brute Force
- Asn Based Network Scan
- Asset Discovery and Vulnerability Scanning
- Custom Subdomain Brute Force Wordlist From Ip Ranges
- Enumerate Cloud Resources
- Full Subdomain Enumeration
- Get Ips and Cnames
- Github Recon and Scanner
- Hostnames S3 Bucket Finder
- Simple Content Discovery
- Creating a Workflow
- Downloading a Result
- Executing a Workflow
- How Do Machines Work
- Keeping Track of a Run
- Navigating in Workflow Editor
- Saving a Workflow and History
- Scheduling a Workflow
- Using Workflows From Library
- Concepts and Architecture
- Spaces and Projects
- Trickest CLI
Executing a Workflow
Use Execute option to start the single workflow execution.
- Open the workflow in Workflow Builder.
- (Optional step) For each node check execution machine type in the Right Sidebar. Access it by selecting node in Canvas, and change if needed.
Appropriate tool execution machineCheck more details on Assigning the machine type to a node.
3. Click Execute icon in Actions Bar.
4. On the Execution modal, you can set the number of machines for workflow execution to achieve workflow execution parallelism (if there are any nodes that could be executed in parallel).
Execution parallelismCheck more details on Assigning the number of machines to a run.
Execute a Simple Visual Recon workflow
Above you can see the process of executing the Simple Visual Recon workflow, mentioned in Building a Workflow - setting Large machine type for amass tool, leaving Small machine type for all other tools and scripts, and triggering the Execute button.
Get a Video Demo
Fill out and submit this form to receive an in-depth video demo of the Trickest platform.
Talk To Sales
Fill out the form and we'll get back to you about any questions you have on our products, services, pricing, or scheduling a demo.