- 34 M Wordlist Subdomain Brute Force
- Asn Based Network Scan
- Asset Discovery and Vulnerability Scanning
- Custom Subdomain Brute Force Wordlist From Ip Ranges
- Enumerate Cloud Resources
- Full Subdomain Enumeration
- Get Ips and Cnames
- Github Recon and Scanner
- Hostnames S3 Bucket Finder
- Simple Content Discovery
- Creating a Workflow
- Downloading a Result
- Executing a Workflow
- How Do Machines Work
- Keeping Track of a Run
- Navigating in Workflow Editor
- Saving a Workflow and History
- Scheduling a Workflow
- Using Workflows From Library
- Concepts and Architecture
- Spaces and Projects
- Trickest CLI
Get All Public Urls
Category: Web Discovery
The input is a list of webservers or hostnames, this workflow will gather all of the URLs archived by different providers and create a wordlist with custom parameters to be used further.
Additionally, this workflow uses a #batch-output so you might also check out this widely used pattern for optimizing the workflows.
Execution and results
After setup workflow is ready to be executed. Once workflow’s last node,
recursively-cat-all script, is finished result can be viewed and downloaded.
recursively-cat-all script will contain all of the URLs gathered through gau.
Try it out!
This workflow is available in the Library, you can copy it and execute it immediately!
Improve this workflow
Get a Video Demo
Fill out and submit this form to receive an in-depth video demo of the Trickest platform.
Talk To Sales
Fill out the form and we'll get back to you about any questions you have on our products, services, pricing, or scheduling a demo.