- 34 M Wordlist Subdomain Brute Force
- Asn Based Network Scan
- Asset Discovery and Vulnerability Scanning
- Custom Subdomain Brute Force Wordlist From Ip Ranges
- Enumerate Cloud Resources
- Full Subdomain Enumeration
- Get Ips and Cnames
- Github Recon and Scanner
- Hostnames S3 Bucket Finder
- Simple Content Discovery
- Creating a Workflow
- Downloading a Result
- Executing a Workflow
- How Do Machines Work
- Keeping Track of a Run
- Navigating in Workflow Editor
- Saving a Workflow and History
- Scheduling a Workflow
- Using Workflows From Library
- Concepts and Architecture
- Spaces and Projects
- Trickest CLI
Brute-Force Parameters - Single URL
Category: Web Discovery
You can set up this workflow by changing initial input value:
- TARGET - provide a target web URL
- and optionally custom wordlists for parameter names.
Execution and results
After setup workflow is ready to be executed. Once workflow’s last node,
found-parameters script, is finished result can be viewed and downloaded.
found-parameters script node will contain all of the URLs.
Try it out!
This workflow is available in the Library, you can copy it and execute it immediately!
Improve this workflow
- support multiple URLs
- generate POST requests based on the data
Get a Video Demo
Fill out and submit this form to receive an in-depth video demo of the Trickest platform.
Talk To Sales
Fill out the form and we'll get back to you about any questions you have on our products, services, pricing, or scheduling a demo.